Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
Kerry’s Place strives to improve accessibility to our services for people with disabilities. Copies of our Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Policy and Procedures (HR-435) are available below.
Attempts will be made to provide these documents in a format that takes a person’s disability into account.
Feedback on accessibility issues may be given to any member of Management or the Human Resources Department by:
-submitting the Service Accessibility Feedback Form available below or;
-by email or;
-by writing a letter or;
-by submitting a disk or mass storage device.
- HR-435 Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act Policy
- Feedback Form
- Multi Year Accessibility Plan
Policies & Process
Below you will find a list of Kerry’s Place policies. For further information, please contact email@example.com or (905) 841-6611.
Effective April 1, 2011, legislation requires compliance with the Broader Public Sector (BPS) Procurement Directive (the Directive) by any provincially funded entity recognized as a BPS organization. Kerry’s Place is recognized as such and is in compliance with the Directive.
Please refer to the below documents to view our policies:
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services – Supply Chain Code of Ethics
- Perquisites Policy: PLEASE NOTE – Kerry’s Place has a practice of not providing perquisites to staff and none were provided in the period April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018.
- Expense Policy
- Procurement Policy
- January 2017 – Letter of Compliance for Kerry’s Place Autism Services issued by the Ministry of Community & Social Services