KERRY’S PLACE AUTISM SERVICES AND KERRY’S PLACE RESIDENTIAL SERVICES NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
As Canada’s largest provider of Autism Spectrum Disorder supports & services, Kerry’s Place relies on our donors, families, and the Ministry to respond to the growing demands for our expertise. Through residential services and community programs, we connect with children, youth, adults and their families. Your support has made a difference in achieving our mission to enhance the quality of life for persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder and to empower them and their families through evidence-based, innovative and person directed supports.
In October of 2017, the Board of Directors approved the 2017-2020 Strategic Plan which included a confirmation of Kerry’s Place vision, a revision of our mission, and reformulation of our values. At this year’s AGM, the Board of Directors will provide an update to the four strategic priorities that were affirmed in the Strategic Plan, our accomplishments over this last year, and our direction of growth for the future.
- Date: Thursday, August 30, 2018
- Time: 6:30 p.m. refreshments and lights snacks will be served. | 7:00 p.m. start for Kerry’s Place Autism Services AGM, immediately followed by Kerry’s Place Residential Services AGM.
- Place: Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, 600 Hwy 7 East, Richmond Hill, ON, L4B 1B2 (King City Boardroom, Lower Conference Level).
- Accommodations: If you require any assistance due to mobility or other concerns, please share these with us and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
To learn more about becoming a member of Kerry’s Place and KPRS, please visit: www.kerrysplace.org/support-us/membership.
Kerry’s Place year-end documents:
- Financial Statements for Year Ending March 31, 2018
- Minutes – 2017 Kerry’s Place Autism Services AGM
- Annual Report – 2018 Kerry’s Place Autism Services AGM (Coming Soon!)