- This event has passed.
March Break 2018 – Kidz Camp – Wellington Region
March 12, 2018 - March 16, 2018
Kerry’s Place Autism Services is offering another fun filled day camp experience for children and youth living in the Wellington region between the ages of 6 and 17.
**Participants will be divided into smaller groups according to their age.
Our experienced and dedicated Autism Support Assistants will provide a variety of activities involving art, music, sports and games. Come out and make new friends and have some fun.
REGISTRATION BEGINS JANUARY 22ND, 2018 AND ENDS JANUARY 26TH, 2018 AT 4:30PM.
- To register please call: 519-763-5812 ext 21
- Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We ask that families please provide a peanut and nut free lunch and Kerry’s Place will provide snacks. Families will also need to provide their own transportation to and from camp each day.
*We have a limited amount of space for siblings. Please indicate upon pre registration if you wish to register a sibling in our camp*
- Age: Ages 6-17
- Region: Wellington Region
- Date: March 12th-16th 2018
- Time: 9:00am -3:30pm **Extended hours are available for $100 from 3:30pm-5pm on a first come first serve basis
- Cost: $50
- Location: Kerry’s Place Autism Services, Wellington Resource Centre | 400 Elizabeth St., Unit L/M, Guelph ON
- Diagnosis: ASD – Intake must be completed with Kerry’s Place Autism Services.
- Respite Worker: Children who are in need of extra support, which means 1:1 support at all times, and/or require assistance with personal care needs are required to have their own support worker. If you need assistance in finding a support worker please contact respiteservices.com.