- This event has passed.
March Break Camp – Durham
March 12, 2018 - March 16, 2018
9:00am – 3:00pm
THIS IS A 5 DAY CAMP FULL OF FUN FARM ACTIVITIES, GAMES AND CRAFTS!
This camp is for children 8 – 12 years of age diagnosis of ASD and who meet the following criteria:
- Can travel from one place to another within the facility independently
- Can recognize and communicate the need for help or assistance
- Needs minimal support/help to meet their own needs
- With reminders is able to demonstrate community safety skills and awareness of danger
- Will remain with group (will not wander without notifying the group lead)
- When: March Break – March 12 – 16
- Time: Drop off – 9:00 am | Pick up – 3:00 pm
- Where: Wind Reach Farm, 312 Townline Rd, Scugog
- Cost: No cost *subsidy provided by Kerry’s Place Respite Flexible Funds
Campers will need to provide their own lunch and snacks.
Your space in this camp will be confirmed once an in person intake has been completed by Kerry’s Place and WindReach staff and payment has been received.