- This event has passed.
Sibling Workshop – Mississauga
December 18, 2017 @ 5:00pm - 8:00pm
Sibling Workshops are offered to children who have a brother or sister with a diagnosis of an intellectual disability and/or Autism Spectrum Disorder.
We offer monthly sessions for children be-tween the ages of 6 and 12 years old. The workshops are held at a safe place and in a structured environment and are developed to focus on sharing experiences, learning about other disabilities and meeting new people. There is a fee of $10.00 per session which can be paid upon arrival and covers the cost of dinner, drinks and arts and crafts.
* Please note: separate registration is required for each night*
December 18th, February 12th, April 16, June 18th 2018 @ 5:00pm – 8:00pm
- Participant Age: Ages 6-12.
- Region: Available to families living in Peel Region (Brampton or Mississauga)
- Cost: $10 per session
- Location: Community Living Mississauga 1705 Argentia Rd Unit 1, Mississauga ON L5N3A9
- Registration: For more information or to register, please call 905-363-1111 ext. 200