Summer Camp at WindReach Farm – Ages 6-9
July 16 - July 20
KERRY’S PLACE AUTISM SERVICES AND WINDREACH FARM ARE JOINING FORCES AGAIN TO OFFER ANOTHER FULL WEEK OF SUMMER FUN ON THE FARM.
This is a 5 day camp full of fun farm activities, games and crafts. Participants will have the opportunity to engage with farm animal and participate in outdoor activities and water play!
This camp is for children 6 – 9 years of age diagnosis of ASD and who meet the following criteria:
- Can travel from one place to another within the facility independently
- Can recognize and communicate the need for help or assistance
- Needs minimal support/help to meet their own needs
- With reminders is able to demonstrate community safety skills and awareness of danger
- Will remain with group (will not wander without notifying the group lead)
**Campers will need to provide their own lunch and snacks**
- When: July 16 – 20
- Time: Drop off – 9:00 am – Pick up – 3:00 pm
- Where: Wind Reach Farm, 312 Townline Rd, Scugog
- Cost: $80 *subsidy provided by Kerry’s Place Respite Flexible Funds
Your space in this camp will be confirmed once an in person intake has been completed by Kerry’s Place and WindReach staff and payment has been received.