GET YOUR TICKETS TODAY!
Funds from Hoedown 2018 that are received by Kerry’s Place Autism Services will be used to support the following programs and services in York Region;
- Occupational Therapy (assessments, support and therapy);
- Speech Language Pathology (assessments, support and therapy);
- Purchasing of sensory equipment;
- Respite support for caregivers;
- Program costs for families who can’t otherwise afford it (i.e. camps, recreational programs, etc.);
- Family training resources (i.e. handbooks for Non- Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) training);
- Psychological Assessments (for those who need additional assessment/ diagnosis), and psychological/ counselling support.
These services are of vital importance when it comes to the health and well-being of those we support.
BY PURCHASING YOUR RAFFLE AND EVENT TICKETS FROM KERRY’S PLACE, YOU ARE MAKING A DIFFERENCE IN THE LIVES OF OTHERS!
LOTTERY LICENSE #9854
THE ROAD HAMMERS, GORD BAMFORD, BEVERLEY MAHOOD AND MORE!
ALL FOR AN AMAZING CAUSE!!!
HOEDOWN KICK OFF!!!
This morning Kate and Kerry joined with the Hoedown team and representatives from other York Region Charities at Adena Springs for the official Hoedown kick off!
Kerry’s Place is so excited to be involved in the Hoedown this year! Here are a few pictures from our morning!