Kerry’s Place Autism Services, Toronto Region strives to offer families the information they are looking for in order to select the best resource and service available to them.
For more information, click a title below.
The Resource Centre is located in the Coach House behind 376 Rusholme Road, Toronto, ON, M6H 2Z5.
To arrange a visit to the Resource Centre, please call the regional office at 416-537-2000.
The Resource Centre is a lending library for materials such as books, journals, videotapes and DVDs on a wide range of topics including:
- Autism/Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Asperger’s Syndrome
- Long-term planning
- Social Skills Strategies
- Recreation and Leisure
- Anti-abuse strategies
- Other related topics
In addition, the Resource Centre offers:
- Internet access for information research related to ASD.
- Access to the Board Maker software program.
- Space for individuals and families to meet formally and informally.
- A laminator to develop personal resources like Picture Exchange Communication Symbols (PECS).
Kerry’s Place Autism Services, Toronto Region welcomes students attending college and university programs to inquire about student placement opportunities with one of our many services. For more information, please contact us:
- Toll Free: 1-833-77-KERRY (1-833-775-3779) or email us at email@example.com
“The Portal” will provide an array of training modules made available to persons with ASD, their families, educators, and anyone interested in building their knowledge about Autism Spectrum Disorder across the Province of Ontario, free of charge. For more information and to register and watch today, please visit: www.kerrysplace.org/theportal.