POSITION POSTING # 2064
- SERVICE AREA: Administration
- LOCATION: Kerry’s Place Toronto Region – Toronto
- POSITION STATUS: Permanent Full-time
- HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per week
- HOURLY PAY RATE: $18.82 – $23.52 per hour
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm, September 1, 2022
Are you looking for a meaningful career full of lifelong learning and everyday adventures?
At Kerry’s Place, we help enhance the quality of life for more than 8000 people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) each year! Our dedicated team of professionals have become experts in the field through our continuous training and development programs. Get ready for a fun and vibrant career because every day is an adventure at Kerry’s Place!
Why Join our Team?
We offer an amazing compensation package with a strong focus on health and wellness. We`re proud to offer our employees:
- 4 Weeks of Paid Vacation per year to start
- Additional 2 Paid Flex Days annually
- Employer Paid Group Benefits Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program (3% employer match)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (optional)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Employer-Paid Training Programs
- Corporate Membership discount for Goodlife Fitness
- Career Development & Internal Growth Opportunities Available
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for reception, administration and resource management to provide efficient and effective provision of supports and services for persons diagnosed with Autism Spectrum Disorder and their families.
- Work with the team to create a welcoming and friendly environment for persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder, families, employees and the public.
- Receive incoming telephone calls and/or visitors providing relevant information on behalf of the intended recipient directing them to appropriate resources.
- Establish and maintain files, records and databases in a professional and organized fashion paying particular attention to confidentiality. This includes but is not limited to scanning, database entry, data integrity, standard reporting and some information analysis.
- Assist in the co-ordination and scheduling of: events, information sessions, meetings and training.
- Administration of financial resources relevant to the day-to-day operation of activities such as: petty cash, fees, banking, billing for fee for service, purchasing cards, purchase orders, accounts payable/accounts receivable and other funds.
- Other duties as assigned.
- College Diploma
- Three years of administrative experience
- Effective use of database and Microsoft Office systems
- Must have the ability to complete the Non-Violent Crisis Intervention (NVCI) certification, First Aid/CPR as well as perform the required physical techniques. Training will be provided.
- French Language is an asset
- As a condition of employment, all employees must have and provide proof of full Covid-19 Immunization. Where a person is unable to vaccinate for human rights protected reasons, an accommodation may be provided.
Kerry’s Place is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Kerry’s Place is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Internal applicants – Please apply through ADP. Log in and go to Myself > Talent > Career Centre
- External applicants – Click here to apply
This position is open to Internal and External applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Kerry’s Place Autism Services.