This year marks the 45th Anniversary of Kerry’s Place! On August 29, 2019 Kerry’s Place will host a 45th Anniversary celebration and we invite you to join invited guests from our past and present as we recognize this milestone.
Following the anniversary celebrations will be the Kerry’s Place and Kerry’s Place Residential Services (KPRS) Annual General Meetings.
On an annual basis, the members of Kerry’s Place and KPRS meet to conduct the following business: approve the previous AGM Minutes, receive the Financial Statements, appointment of the auditors, election of the Board of Directors and any other relevant business that may arise.
Both AGM events are open to members and non-members, at no charge.
In advance of the AGM events, the following documents have been made available for review.
- Kerry’s Place AGM 2018 Minutes
- Kerry’s Place Audited Financial Statement (2018-2019)
- KPRS AGM 2018 Minutes
- KPRS Audited Financial Statement (2018-2019)
- Thursday, August 29, 2019
- 6:00 p.m. – 45th Anniversary Celebrations featuring presentations showcasing our achievements from the past 45 years
- 7:00 p.m. – Kerry’s Place Autism Services AGM, immediately followed by the Kerry’s Place Residential Services AGM.
- Sheraton Parkway Toronto North, 600 Hwy 7 East, Richmond Hill
If you require any assistance due to mobility or other concerns, please share these with us and we will make every effort to accommodate you.
To register for our Anniversary Celebration and AGM events, please complete the online form below.
We look forward to celebrating with you.
Sue VanDeVelde-Coke, President and CEO