On an annual basis, the members of Kerry’s Place Autism Services and Kerry’s Place Residential Services (KPRS) conduct the following business: approve the previous AGM Minutes, receive the Financial Statements, appointment of the auditors, election of the Board of Directors and any other relevant business that may arise.
As part of the Kerry’s Place Annual General Meeting, in addition to regular business arising, those in attendance will receive a presentation on proposed amendments to the Kerry’s Place Autism Services By-law 1B.
AGM events are open to members and non-members. Members with memberships in good standing are eligible to vote on business arising. To inquire about the membership program, please email email@example.com or visit the Membership Program page at www.kerrysplace.org/membership to purchase your membership online.
Please take note due to the current uncertainties related to the COVID-19 pandemic this year’s events will once again take place virtually.
- Date: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Time: 7:00 p.m. Kerry’s Place Autism Services AGM, immediately followed by the Kerry’s Place Residential Services AGM.
- Place: Virtual | Zoom (details to follow upon registration)
President and CEO
Board of Director Chair
Annual General Meeting, August 25, 2022
Kerry’s Place year-end documents:
- Audited Financial Statements for Year Ending March 31, 2022
- Annual Report – 2022 Kerry’s Place Autism Services – COMING SOON!
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services – Minutes (August 15, 2021)
KPRS year-end documents:
- Audited Financial Statements for Year Ended March 31, 2022
- Annual Report – 2021 KPRS – COMING SOON!
- Kerry’s Place Residential Services – Minutes (August 15, 2021)