SEEKING VOLUNTEERS AGES 15-21 TO PROVIDE PEER MENTORSHIP TO YOUTH WITH AUTISM ONCE A WEEK FOR 11 WEEKS IN BARRIE
CommunityWorks Canada® is an after-school program for teens with autism to make new friends and gain valuable work experience while building communication and social skills.
- Earn up to 30 volunteer hours
- Make a difference in someone’s life
- Build leadership skills
- Gain valuable volunteer experience
- Make new friends
PROGRAM PERIOD: JANUARY 23rd to APRIL 10th 2019 (No March Break session)
- WEEK 1: ORIENTATION
- WEEK 2-11: WORK EXPERIENCE ACTIVITIES AT VARIOUS LOCAL AGENCIES
GET INVOLVED TODAY!
- Call (647) 296-6476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.worktopia.ca for more details.