WE’RE CONDUCTING A STUDY OF HOW KIDS ON AND OFF THE AUTISM SPECTRUM SEE AND HEAR THE WORLD, AND WE NEED YOUR HELP!
Who are we looking for:
- Individuals without Autism, ages 6-17
- Individuals with Autism of any age
- Kids will complete a few games on a computer, and will also do some word games and puzzles, which will take about two hours. If they have an Autism diagnosis, they’ll also get to have a structured play time for about an hour. Parents will fill out some questionnaires about their kids, which will take about 45 minutes.
Will we be compensated?
- Yes. You will receive $10 per hour for participating, and all kids will get a Junior Scientist certifcate to take home.
- Western Interdisciplinary Research Building, University of Western Ontario
- OR If London is too far for your family, we can come to you!
- email@example.com | 519-661-2111 x 80493 |sensorylab.ca