ARISTEA HAS BEEN WITH THE AURORA SPECIAL DUCKS, SPECIAL OLYMPICS TEAM FOR ALMOST 3 YEARS.
She recently just graduate” from the Swim to Compete program into the Competitive Program.
AT THIS YEAR’S AGM SHE WAS AWARDED ATHLETE OF THE YEAR FROM THE SWIM TO COMPETE PROGRAM!
But it takes more than awards to make a real winner! Aristea has led the way with her other pursuits and passions…
- She volunteers helping other children with Autism at Autism Unplugged Inc. in Keswick
- She collected food for the We Scare Hunger Program at her school
- Raised $3K for the Polar Plunge for Special Olympics this past year
- She recently conquered long division and exponents!
- And now she is coaching her brother with Autism to swim too!
CONGRATULATIONS TO ARISTEA!