POSITION POSTING #1648
- SERVICE AREA: Administration
- LOCATION: Kerry’s Place East Region – Aurora
- POSITION STATUS: Temporary Full Time (Summer Contract)
- HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week
- HOURLY PAY RATE: $17.47 per hour
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm, May 10th,2021
Are you looking for a meaningful career full of lifelong learning and everyday adventures?
At Kerry’s Place, we help enhance the quality of life for more than 8000 people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) each year! Our dedicated team of professionals have become experts in the field through our continuous training and development programs. Get ready for a fun and vibrant career because every day is an adventure at Kerry’s Place!
Why Join our Team?
- Make a Meaningful Difference in Someone’s Life
- Career Development & Internal Growth Opportunities Available
- Various Employer-Paid Training Programs
- Flexible Schedule
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (optional)
- Employee and Family Assistance Plan
- Corporate Membership discount for Goodlife Fitness
- Employee Recognition and Celebration Programs
- Open and Inclusive Work Environment
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Services and Support, the Administrative Assistant – Canada Summer Jobs will provide general administrative support to the regional team.
- Maintains client information database, including data entry and generation of quarterly and monthly reports for internal use and/or individual requests from other agencies or regions.
- Maintains a well-organized clinical record filing system.
- General telephone and reception duties.
- General administrative support to the regional team including payroll, petty cash processing, newsletter mail outs, etc.
- Proficient in using advanced features of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, and Access) and database structures.
- Thorough knowledge of current office procedures.
- Experience in using general office equipment.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- French language skills will be considered an asset.
To be eligible as per the Canada Summer Job 2020 requirements, the candidate must:
- Be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- Be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment*; and,
- Have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
Kerry’s Place is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Kerry’s Place is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- External applicants – Click here to apply
This position is open to External applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Kerry’s Place Autism Services.