POSITION POSTING # 2098
- SERVICE AREA: Supported Living
- LOCATION: Kerry’s Place Aurora Region – Head Office
- POSITION STATUS: Temporary Full Time
- HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per week
- HOURLY PAY RATE: #17.84 per hour
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm, June 22, 2022
Reporting to the Chief of Clinical Supports and Services, the Administrative Assistant, Clinical Services will provide administrative support to the Clinical Department team that includes: responding to inquiries, maintaining accessible standardized client filing system for case files and other clinical information, monitoring/tracking serious occurrences for all regions and preparation of a monthly serious occurrence summary. Responsibilities include the coordination of information for annual ministry reports and surveys as well as the coordination of video conferencing services and scheduling. The position also involves support and assistance with coordination for the planning of special events/meetings and workshops initiated by the Clinical Department.
- Be familiar with and consistently apply the principles of Kerry’s Place with respect to the Mission, Vision, Values and Policies and Procedures.
- Provides administrative support to the Director, Clinical Services, and other administrative staff, as required; and provides Reception relief as required.
- Maintains client information database, including data entry.
- Monitors incident reports for quality assurance, in coordination with the Clinical Services Coordinator.
- Schedules and coordinates dates and schedules for psychiatric clinics with members of the clinical team and consulting psychiatrist.
- Create and process invoice for psychiatrist.
- Redirects urgent requests for service promptly to the Director and/or Clinical Coordinator to triage request and notify CEO if circumstances warrant.
- Schedules and coordinates weekly supervision schedule with members of the clinical team and psychologist.
- Maintains catalogue and library of resource information for department.
- Edit and review psychological assessment reports for typographic errors.
- Monitor/track serious occurrences for all regions.
- Maintains videoconferencing schedule, coordinates appointments as well as ensures that necessary administrative processes for in-house videoconferencing are adhered to.
- Assume lead role for coordination and communication with Ministry and with regional management.
- Executes plans for meetings, conferences, workshops, conference calls, and special events; takes minutes as required.
- Other related duties, as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Community College Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration, or other relevant field, or five years relevant office administrative experience.
- Proficiency in using advanced features of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), Internet Explorer and database structures.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Keyboarding speed at a minimum of 60 w.p.m.
- Excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented to maintain accurate and systematic records.
- Thorough knowledge of current office procedures and experience in using general office equipment.
- Ability to meet strict confidentiality standards of Kerry’s Place.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and team work.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision and within prescribed timelines.
- Ability to be flexible and motivated in dealing with fluctuating and unpredictable workloads.
- A valid Driver’s License, with a minimum G2 and a reliable vehicle.
- French language skills will be considered an asset.
To be eligible as per the Canada Summer Job 2019 requirements, the student must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment*; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we focus on health and wellness including fitness and family- focused benefits and work life balance.
Kerry’s Place is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Kerry’s Place is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- External applicants – Click here to apply
This position is open to Internal and External applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Kerry’s Place Autism Services.