POSITION POSTING #1657 (Repost)
- SERVICE AREA: Administration – Clinical services
- LOCATION: Kerry’s Place Central-West Region – Brampton
- POSITION STATUS: Temporary Full Time (Contract up to September 3rd, 2021 or 2 weeks notice prior to contract end)
- HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week
- HOURLY PAY RATE: $17.67 per hour
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm, June 21,2021
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Director of Quality Assurance – Clinical Services, the Administrative Assistant, Clinical Services will provide administrative support to the Clinical Department team that includes: responding to inquiries, maintaining accessible standardized client filing system for case files and other clinical information, monitoring/tracking serious occurrences for all regions and preparation of a monthly serious occurrence summary. Responsibilities include the coordination of information for annual ministry reports and surveys as well as the coordination of video conferencing services and scheduling. The position also involves support and assistance with coordination for the planning of special events/meetings and workshops initiated by the Clinical Department.
- Through actions, supports the Mission, Vision, Values, Principles, Policies and Procedures of Kerry’s Place.
- Adheres to Employee Responsibilities for Health & Safety as defined by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), including immediate reporting of workplace injuries and/or hazards to a member of Kerry’s Place management, and use of any personal protective equipment provided.
- Maintains client information database, including data entry.
- Monitors incident reports for quality assurance, in coordination with the Clinical Services Coordinator.
- Maintains an accurate, neat and easily accessible standardized filing system for Clinical Case Files and other Clinical information.
- Maintains an accurate, neat and easily accessible filing system for serious occurrence and incident reporting (includes monthly tally, monthly and annual serious occurrence reports for Board and Ministry and quarterly incident reports for the CEO and Kerry’s Place Board of Directors).
- Provides administrative support to the Chief of Clinical Supports and Services, the Clinical Director, and other administrative staff, as required; and provides Reception relief as required.
- Assist the Clinical Services Coordinator with administrative tasks with regards to the execution of psychological and psychiatric clinics
- Other related duties, as assigned
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Community College Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration, or other relevant field, or five years relevant office administrative experience.
- Proficiency in using advanced features of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint), Internet Explorer and database structures.
- Strong organization and time-management skills.
- Keyboarding speed at a minimum of 60 w.p.m.
- Excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented to maintain accurate and systematic records.
- Thorough knowledge of current office procedures and experience in using general office equipment.
- Ability to meet strict confidentiality standards of Kerry’s Place.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy and team work.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision and within prescribed timelines.
- Ability to be flexible and motivated in dealing with fluctuating and unpredictable workloads.
- French language skills will be considered an asset.
To be eligible as per the Canada Summer Job 2021 requirements, the student must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment*; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we focus on health and wellness including fitness and family- focused benefits and work life balance.
Kerry’s Place is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Kerry’s Place is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- External applicants – Click here to apply
This position is open to external applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Kerry’s Place Autism Services.