To receive services at Kerry’s Place Autism Services, a person must have a formal diagnosis of Autism from a qualified professional who has undergone specific training.
This diagnosis must be provided in writing by one of the below practitioners to confirm eligibility for services.
QUALIFIED PROFESSIONALS INCLUDE:
- Family Physicians
- Developmental Pediatricians
- Psychological Associates
- Nurse Practitioners
- Naturopath (if qualified as both a Naturopath and Medical Doctor)
THE WRITTEN DIAGNOSIS MUST INCLUDE:
- the persons’ first name and date of birth
- date of assessment>
- clear statement that the person meets the diagnostic criteria for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- the qualified professional’s name and credentials along with the clinic name and location
TO PROCEED TO THE KERRY'S PLACE ONLINE REFERRAL FORM, PLEASE CONFIRM THE FOLLOWING: