ASD Certificate Course – Mississauga
September 12 @ 9:30am - 3:30pm
- social skills and relationships
- communication skills
- learning styles
- teaching strategies
- sensory differences
- understanding behaviour
- and more!
- engaging facilitators
- activity-based teaching approach
- an overview of the course and its vision and values
- focus on evidence-based practices
Certificate-of-Completion to successful participants
This course is geared towards anyone interested in gaining knowledge to enhance the quality of support they provide to persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder professionally or personally.
Schedule: Classes run on Thursdays from 9:30 am to 3:30 pm on the following days:
- Dates: Classes run on Thursdays on the following dates: September 12, 19, 26 October 3, 10, 17.
- Time: 9:30am to 3:30pm
- Location: Kerry’s Place Autism Services – 6660 Kennedy Rd., Unit 6, Mississauga, ON, L5T 2M9
- Cost: $800.00