Autism Spectrum Disorder Certificate Course – Etobicoke
April 10 @ 9:15am - 2:45pm
Kerry’s Place Autism Services facilitates a comprehensive 12 module course on Autism Spectrum Disorder to its staff members, and is now offering the same course to individuals and organizations in Toronto.
Participants will explore a variety of themes relating to ASD, engage in discussions about various strategies and case studies, and complete six assignments to apply what they have learned to the individuals they support.
- social skills and relationships
- communication skills
- learning styles
- teaching strategies
- sensory differences
- understanding behaviour
- and more!
Features of the course include:
- engaging facilitators
- activity-based teaching approach
- an overview of the course and its vision and values
- focus on evidence-based practices
- Certificate-of-Completion to successful participants
This course is geared towards anyone interested in gaining knowledge to enhance the quality of support they provide to persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder professionally or personally.
Schedule: Classes run on Wednesdays from 9:15 am to 2:45 pm on the following days:
- Module 1 & 2: April 10, 2019
- Module 3 & 4: April 24, 2019
- Module 5 & 6: May 8, 2019
- Module 7 & 8: May 22, 2019
- Module 9 & 10: June 5, 2019
- Module 11 & 12: June 19, 2019
- Dates: April 10, April 24, May 8, May 22, June 5, and June 19, 2019.
- Time: 9:15 am to 2:45 pm
- Location: 114 Jutland Rd., Etobicoke ON M8Z 2H1
- Cost: $525.00
FOR MORE INFORMATION, PLEASE CONTACT JASON WARGA, DIRECTOR, SERVICES AND SUPPORTS
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone: 416.537.2000 ext. 225