- This event has passed.
Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorder – Webinar
August 24 @ 10:00am - 12:00pm
This live webinar is for family members and caregivers who want to learn more about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Common characteristics of ASD, possible strengths, needs, learning styles and profiles of persons with ASD will be introduced as well as effective strategies to support your loved one.
This webinar is led by an Autism Consultant. Registrants will have the opportunity to participate in discussions and ask questions.
There is no cost to participate.
FOR REGISTRATION AND MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CALL:
- York/Simcoe: 905-713-6808 ext. 350
- Peel/Halton: 905-457-1130
- Dufferin, Waterloo, Wellington: 519-763-5812 ext. 61
- East Region: 905-579-2720 ext. 21
- Toronto: 416-537-2000 ext. 232