Let’s Get Social 7-9
January 9, 2021 @ 11:30am - 1:00pm
Our social skills curricula help to establish and develop participants’ skills in interacting and connecting with peers. Using evidence based strategies; this group will focus on further developing social skills to be successful in group activities. Topics explored: expanding on visual schedules, further develop following individual and group instructions, further develop transitioning between activities and spaces while expanding on co-operative play and activities.
- Participant Age: Ages 7-9 – Participants will be grouped by those with similar ages, strengths, and goals.
- Ratio: 2 participants to 1 staff
- Cost: $1,352
- Start Date: January 9 2021
- End Date: March 27 2021
- Time:Saturday 11:30-1pm and Wednesday 6-7:30pm
- Pre-Screen: A group pre-screen is an opportunity for the child or youth to see what a group at Kerry’s Place Autism Services looks like. Based on the staff members’ observations during the group pre-screen, and in consultation with the child or youth and their caregiver, our experienced staff will make recommendations for any service that might best meet the needs of the child or youth. Participating in a group pre-screen does not guarantee that the child/youth will be enrolled in a particular group or service. Pre-screens are valid for 6 months and are only needed once prior to registering for a group
- Last Available Pre-Screen – November 28, 2020. Prior to registration for any group, the child or youth will participate in a group pre-screen.
- Registration: Registration opens on Monday, November 2, 2020 and will close on Friday, December 23, 2020
READY TO REGISTER? PLEASE SELECT A WORKSHOP DATE BELOW…
November 30 @ 4:00pm - 5:00pm
December 2 @ 4:00pm - 5:00pm
December 2 @ 5:00pm - 6:00pm