CLOSED: Secret Agent Society®
October 15 @ 6:00pm - 7:30pm
STARTS OCTOBER 15th!
KERRY’S PLACE IS PLEASED TO OFFER A NEW CURRICULUM – SECRET AGENT SOCIETY!
Secret Agent Society is a spy-themed social skills intervention in which participants will learn to crack the code of emotions and friendships. Secret agents will learn and practice various skills to develop their social and emotional toolkit to help navigate changes in feelings, perspective taking, and expressing thoughts and feelings. Structured parent education sessions are included to review strategies and lessons to ensure success agents (participants) are equipped with the skills to be confident in making and maintaining friendships.
Missions include (topics explored):
- Recognize emotions in oneself and others
- Express feelings in appropriate ways
- Cope with feelings of anger and anxiety
- Cope with mistakes, transitions and challenges
- Prevent and manage bullying and teasing
- Acknowledge their personal strengths
… and more!
- Age range: 8 – 12
- Staff/Participant ratio: 3:1
- Length of Group: 12 sessions, 1.5 hours per session
- There is no cost to participate.
- This program consists of an additional parent session each week. Parent sessions will have two scheduling options outside of the Thursday child session. The sessions will be held Monday morning at 9:30am – 10:15am or Wednesday evening at 7:00pm – 7:45pm.