- This event has passed.
SibShop – Oshawa
November 16, 2018 @ 9:00am - 3:00pm
Kerry’s Place Autism Services is pleased to offer Sibshops to brothers and sisters aged 8-12 of siblings with Autism.
- An opportunity to meet other siblings in a safe, relaxed, structured environment.
- Opportunities to discuss common joys and concerns with siblings who have a sibling with Autism.
- An opportunity to learn how others handle situations commonly experienced by siblings.
- An opportunity to learn more about the implications of their sibling’s special needs.
Themes explored will include; concerns of embarrassment, guilt, isolation and resentment, tolerance and developing a relationship with my sibling, amongst others.
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services – 1077 Boundary Rd., Suite 212 , Oshawa, ON, L1J 8P8