- This event has passed.
Special Workshop: Hosted in English, Cantonese & Mandarin – Anxiety, Stress and Emotional Regulation – Richmond Hill
November 14 @ 10:00am - 1:00pm
This workshop will assist participants in identifying the characteristics related to social interaction, and describe common difficulties with emotional regulation. Factors which may lead to increased levels of stress and anxiety will be reviewed.
- Recommended Prerequisite: Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Workshop Duration: 3 hours
As a result of participating in this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Define emotional regulation, and the difference between stress and anxiety
- Explain the prevalence of co-morbidity of various mental health diagnoses and ASD
- Define the purpose and components of “The Emotional Toolbox”
- Richmond Hill Welcome Centre – 9325 Yonge Street #31A, Richmond Hill, ON, L4C 0A8