Stress, Anxiety, and Emotional Regulation – Toronto
December 17 @ 12:00pm - 3:00pm
This workshop will assist participants in differentiating between stress and anxiety, identifying possible strategies to combat said anxiety, and describe common difficulties with emotional regulation.
Factors which may lead to increased levels of stress and anxiety will be reviewed.
- Recommended Prerequisite: Introduction to Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Workshop Duration: 3 hours
As a result of participating in this workshop, participants will be able to:
- define emotional regulation, and the difference between stress and anxiety
- explain the prevalence of co-morbidity of various mental health diagnoses and ASD
- define the purpose and components of “The Emotional Toolbox”
Kerry’s Place Autism Services – 222 Lesmill Road, Toronto, ON, M3B 2T5