The Social – Toronto
October 29 @ 6:00pm - 7:15pm
Kerry’s Place Autism Services is excited to once again be offering, The Social, which is an initiative for adults (ages 18+) with Autism Spectrum Disorder who would benefit from an opportunity to enhance their social interactions. At The Social, participants will engage in a variety of activities related to:
- having conversations
- maintaining relationships
- navigating the unwritten rules of social interactions
- practicing social skills through games and community outing opportunities
- By participating in The Social, individuals will take part in activities developed to foster confidence in socializing with others, exploring novel activities, build new and lasting relationships, and most importantly, have fun.
The Social is a 14-week curriculum, with the first session on Thursday, October 29th and the last session on Tuesday, February 11th. The group will run on Tuesday evenings from 6:00pm-7:15pm at 222 Lesmill Rd.
- Date/Time: Tuesdays from 6pm-7:15pm (October 29, 2019 to February 11, 2020).
- Location: The Coach House at 376 Rusholme Road, Toronto
- Age: Adults 18 and over, with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD)
- Cost: FREE!
*After registering your interest, applicants will be contacted to attend one of the following orientation sessions to evaluate best fit:
- September 25, 2019 5-7 pm
- October 1, 2019 1-3 pm
- October 8, 2019 1-3 pm
- October 15, 2019 6-8 pm