- This event has passed.
FULL: OAP ASD Fundamental Training Course – Brampton
January 31 @ 9:30am - 3:30pm
OUR OAP ASD FUNDAMENTAL TRAINING COURSE IN BRAMPTON IS NOW FULL
- To be added to our interest list contact Amanda Polesello – Amanda.Polesello@kerrysplace.org or 519-763-5812 ext. 28
IF YOU’RE THE CAREGIVER OF A CHILD (UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE) WITH AN AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER (ASD) AND HAVE A STRONG DESIRE TO INCREASE YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING OF THIS DIAGNOSIS, WE HAVE AN EXCLUSIVE OFFER FOR YOU!
Kerry’s Place Autism Services is offering this training course FREE as a Foundational Service through the Ontario Autism Program (OAP). To qualify, families must have a child registered with the OAP. Not registered yet? Call the OAP Single Point of Access at 1-877-374-6625 (press 1) to register today!
Are you ready and able to commit to this intensive, one-day-per week program? Let our instructors share autism information that will help you understand ASD diagnostic features, approaches, strategies and science that can help you feel better prepared to support your child.
This unique training opportunity will include:
- 12 modules delivered in six full days
- Group and individual activities
- Weekly assignments to enhance comprehension, skill development, and confidence
- The opportunity to work with other parents in a supportive and dynamic learning environment
- A certificate of participation
- DATES: January 31, February 7, 14, 21,28, March 7, 2019
- TIME: 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
- LOCATION: Kerry’s Place Autism Services – 3-25 Van Kirk Drive, Brampton