Child Development Resource Connection Peel in collaboration with Kerry’s Place Autism Services, would like to invite you to an upcoming Understanding Autism: Navigating a New Diagnosis Workshop.
- What is Autism Spectrum Disorder
- What services and supports are available in Peel Region
- Financial resources available and how to apply
- Family and Caregiver support
- Parent take away which will include an overview of the presentation and hyper link resources
THIS WORKSHOP IS INTENDED FOR FAMILIES WHO:
- Reside in Peel Region
- Have a child diagnosed with Autism, between the ages of 0-17 years
- Will open on Monday, June 7th at 9:00am and close Friday, June 11th at 5:00pm
- REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED.
- A confirmation and Zoom link will be sent after registration
- Must be eligible for Kids Pathways Peel (eligibility will be determined upon registration)
REGISTERING FOR THIS WORKSHOP? PLEASE ALSO CONSIDER…