- This event has passed.
CLOSED: Unstuck and On Target 8-11
January 14 @ 5:00pm - 6:30pm
Our emotional regulation curricula helps to establish and develop participants’ abilities in the identification and use of skills in regulating emotions. Unstuck & On Target is an evidence-based social intervention program to improve skills related to on-task, flexible behaviours, planning and organization. The curriculum teaches the concepts through engaging activities and conversation. Topics may include: Flexibility and flexible thinking, Goal Setting, Coping strategies & problem solving.
- Participant Age: Ages 8-11- Participants will be grouped by those with similar ages, strengths, and goals.
- Ratio: 2 participants to 1 staff
- Cost: $1260
- Location: Zoom – A computer and internet connection is required
- Start Date: January 11 2021 (for 14 weeks)
- End Date: April 19 2021 (no session scheduled for February 15 2021)
- Time: Once a week on Mondays (5:00-6:30pm)
- Pre-Screen: A group pre-screen is an opportunity for the child or youth to see what a group at Kerry’s Place Autism Services looks like. Based on the staff members’ observations during the group pre-screen, and in consultation with the child or youth and their caregiver, our experienced staff will make recommendations for any service that might best meet the needs of the child or youth. Participating in a group pre-screen does not guarantee that the child/youth will be enrolled in a particular group or service. Pre-screens are valid for 6 months and are only needed once prior to registering for a group
- Last Available Pre-Screen – November 28, 2020. Prior to registration for any group, the child or youth will participate in a group pre-screen.