JOIN KERRY’S PLACE AT NOBLETON LAKES ON TUESDAY JUNE 14, 2022 FOR A FUN ROUND OF GOLF FOR A GREAT CAUSE
Surrounded by golf greens and the comradery of colleagues and friends you will be helping Kerry’s Place Autism Services raise needed funds to enhance the quality of life of all persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
It is only with your help that we can continue to develop superior supports for young adults. To-date, this event has raised over $1 million and we would like to invite you to join us and come together as a community in supporting individuals living with ASD and their families.
YOU HAVE THE POWER TO IMPACT SOMEONE’S LIFE
Since 1974 Kerry’s Place has been creating, and providing evidence-based supports and services across the province of Ontario that enhance the quality of life of those with ASD. We hope you will join us, and encourage your colleagues, friends and family to join you to come together as a community in supporting individuals living with ASD and their families.
On course lunch delivery and buffet dinner included
- 10:30 a.m. Shotgun Start
- 9:30 a.m. Registration Opens
- Sponsorship opportunities begin at $500
- $1,300 Early Bird Foursome (until May 1, 2022) / $1,500 Regular Price Foursome
- $325 Early Bird Golfer (until May 1, 2022) / $375 Regular Price Golfer
- Nobleton Lakes Golf Club – 125 Nobleton Lakes Drive, Nobleton, Ontario L0G 1N0
- On course lunch delivery and Buffet dinner included.
FORE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT
- Kerry’s Place Fundraising Department – 905-841-6611 ext. 90371 | firstname.lastname@example.org