Why Our Kerry Bears
Kerry’s Place Autism Services supports thousands of children, youth and adults living with Autism Spectrum Disorder(ASD) each year. Money raised from the Kerry Bear campaign will contribute to sustaining the delivery of programs and services to those with ASD and their families.
For the last 4 years, the arrival of Kerry Bears has been an exciting time at Kerry’s Place! They are a fun way for everyone to contribute to spreading Autism Awareness and to supporting those with ASD in our Kerry’s Place Community.
Why not give back this holiday season by collecting pledges for Kerry’s Place Autism Services?
Raise $500 or more by December 15th and we’ll mail* 5 Kerry Bears to the recipients of your choice!
What you’ll get:
- A personalized online pledge link
- A shout out on social media
- A feature on the Kerry’s Place website
- 5 Kerry Bears to give to friends and family
- The satisfaction of knowing you’ve done something awesome for people with Autism Spectrum Disorder
To accept the Kerry Bear Challenge, email email@example.com.