POSITION POSTING #: 1547
- COURSE: ASD Certificate Training Program
- NUMBER OF VACANCIES: 5
- LOCATION: Central, East and Toronto Regions
- POSITION STATUS: Part-time within your current role. Must facilitate a minimum of two internal/external courses per year for a period of three years.
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm, February 25, 2021
Kerry’s Place is committed to providing learning opportunities to all employees to develop their skills and knowledge in order to enhance the quality of life of the people with ASD that we support.
We are pleased to offer an opportunity to become a Learning Leader for Kerry’s Place!
- Supporting the Mission, Vision and Values of Kerry’s Place by being a positive representative of the organization.
- Conducting learning sessions in a professional manner and valuing the diversity of others involved with the program.
- Complete any Learning Leader training, including the Learning Leader Bootcamp program, prior to facilitating any internal sessions.
- Presenting the learning content in its entirety. Adhering to break and eating periods required by the Employment Standards Act, 2000.
- Submitting accurate start and end times of each session on the roster.
- Conducting learning session on evenings and weekends if necessary if requested by management; 6 weeks of notice will be provided in advance.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Successfully passed probation
- Completion of all modules of the ASD Certificate Course
- Currently hold the position of Autism Consultant, Behaviour Therapist, Coordinator or Manager and above.
- Training delivery is consistent with the employee learning plan
- Experience with facilitation (e.g., meetings, workshops, training sessions), an asset
- Training and content development, an asset
- Developing others.
- Creative problem solving and decision making.
- Relationship/network building.
A personal vehicle is required for travel. Travel may be required to other regions other than the location listed above.
Kerry’s Place is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Kerry’s Place is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Please apply through ADP. Log in and go to Myself > Talent > Career Centre
This position is open to internal applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Kerry’s Place Autism Services.