Persons with Autism are full and equal members of their communities.
To enhance the quality of life for persons with Autism by being leaders in:
- developing and providing evidence-based support; and
- building capacity by sharing our knowledge and expertise.
- Demonstrating Respect by celebrating diversity, supporting inclusion and advancing the dignity and uniqueness of all persons.
- Empowering Choice by providing opportunities and supporting the right of all persons to make informed decisions.
- Demonstrating Integrity through truthful, accountable and ethical actions and relationships.
- Promoting Collaboration through person centred care and partnerships, seeking input and valuing diverse perspectives.
- Striving for Excellence through continuous learning and quality improvement.