Over the course of the current strategic period and on through to 2035 we aspire to be:
- An acknowledged leader in the ASD sector, known for developing and delivering best-in-class services and supports to persons with ASD and their families.
- A nationally recognized authority on providing effective services and supports for persons with ASD and their families; sought after to participate in projects, research and learning conferences worldwide; and a go-to resource for those seeking an expert opinion.
- An organization raising multi-million dollars annually in order to do more for those we currently serve and to serve those for whom there is no government funding available.
- An employer known for supporting its employees by providing meaningful careers that make a difference in the lives of those living with ASD.
We envision a future where all persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder are participating fully in our communities.
Our mission is to enhance the quality of life for persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder and to empower them and their families, through evidence-based, innovative and person-directed supports.
Our values are the foundation of our work with the persons we support, their families, our employees, funders, community partners and other stakeholders:
- Showing Respect by advancing the dignity and uniqueness of all persons.
- Championing Choice by supporting the right of all persons to make informed choices.
- Working with Integrity by valuing truthful, accountable and ethical interactions.
- Fostering Teamwork by reinforcing the synergy that comes from all of us working safely together.
- Emphasizing Continuous Learning by sharing knowledge and enabling personal growth.
While striving to realize our Aspirations and Vision and carrying out our Mission, we will focus on the following Strategic Priorities:
Strategic Priority #1
- Exemplify sector leadership and excellence through the delivery of high quality programs and services
Strategic Priority #2
- Build inclusive partnerships and commit to driving positive system change
Strategic Priority #3
- Cultivate a positive and supportive workplace that values and fosters diversity, inclusion, continuous development, and well-being
Strategic Priority #4
- Drive organizational growth through responsive, sustainable and accountable business development processes