POLICIES & PROCESS
Below you will find a list of Kerry’s Place policies. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of Rights
- Abuse Prevention and Responsibility
- Confidentiality Policy
- Complaints/Feedback Process
- French Language Services Act
- Standards and Best Practices
- Use of Telepractice
- Purchase Service Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation Fees and Refunds
- Code of Conduct
- Privacy of Information for Persons Supported and Their Families
- Family Charter of Commitments
Effective April 1, 2011, legislation requires compliance with the Broader Public Sector (BPS) Procurement Directive (the Directive) by any provincially funded entity recognized as a BPS organization. Kerry’s Place is recognized as such and is in compliance with the Directive.
Please refer to the below documents to view our policies:
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services – Supply Chain Code of Ethics
- Expense Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Perquisites Policy – Kerry’s Place states that a perquisite is not allowable if it is not a business related requirement. In the reporting period of April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021, there were no perquisites given to Kerry’s Place staff or appointees.