POLICIES & PROCESS
Below you will find a list of Kerry’s Place policies. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Statement of Rights
- Abuse Prevention and Responsibility
- Confidentiality Policy
- Complaints/Feedback Process
- French Language Services Act
- Standards and Best Practices
- Use of Telepractice
- Purchase Service Terms and Conditions
- Cancellation Fees and Refunds
- Code of Conduct
- Privacy of Information for Persons Supported and Their Families
Effective April 1, 2011, legislation requires compliance with the Broader Public Sector (BPS) Procurement Directive (the Directive) by any provincially funded entity recognized as a BPS organization. Kerry’s Place is recognized as such and is in compliance with the Directive.
Please refer to the below documents to view our policies:
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services – Supply Chain Code of Ethics
- Expense Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Perquisites Policy – Kerry’s Place states that a perquisite is not allowable if it is not a business related requirement. In the reporting period of April 1, 2020 to March 31, 2021, there were no perquisites given to Kerry’s Place staff or appointees.