POLICIES & PROCESS
Below you will find a list of Kerry’s Place policies. For further information, please contact email@example.com.
- Abuse Prevention and Responsibility
- Confidentiality Policy
- Complaints/Feedback Process
- French Language Services Act
- Standards and Best Practices
Effective April 1, 2011, legislation requires compliance with the Broader Public Sector (BPS) Procurement Directive (the Directive) by any provincially funded entity recognized as a BPS organization. Kerry’s Place is recognized as such and is in compliance with the Directive.
Please refer to the below documents to view our policies:
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services – Supply Chain Code of Ethics
- Expense Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Perquisites Policy – Kerry’s Place states that a perquisite is not allowable if it is not a business related requirement. In the reporting period of April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019, there were no perquisites given to Kerry’s Place staff or appointees.