POSITION POSTING # 2105
- SERVICE AREA: Administration
- LOCATION: Kerry’s Place Central Region – Dufferin/Peel
- POSITION STATUS: Temporary Full-Time (Contract to March 31, 2019; two weeks written notice prior to contract end date)
- HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week (Days, Evenings; Flexibility Required)
- HOURLY PAY RATE: $22.71 – $28.38 per hour
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm, January 18, 2019
Reporting to the Clinical Manager, the Quality Outcomes Coordinator is responsible for the tracking and monitoring of Facilitated Person-Directed Planning meetings as well as the monitoring of monthly progress and planning for individuals supported residentially. The Quality Outcomes Coordinator shall be the point person to trouble-shoot scheduling issues for the Person-Directed Planning and Quality of Life interview processes across Kerry’s Place.
- Be a positive role model and consistently engage in practices that reinforce the Mission, Vision, Values, Principles, Policies and Procedures of Kerry’s Place Autism Services.
- Adheres to Employee Responsibilities for Health & Safety as defined by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA), including immediate reporting of workplace injuries and/or hazards to a member of Kerry’s Place management, and use of any personal protective equipment provided.
- Remain current as to knowledge of treatment models and approaches designed for people diagnosed with ASD as well as available clinical resources.
- Participate in continuous learning opportunities about quality of life issues with other service providers and leverage this knowledge to the betterment of the organization.
- Coordination/monitoring of Facilitated Person Directed Plan meetings with supported persons, support teams and families.
- Trouble-shoot scheduling problems for Person Directed Planning process across Kerry’s Place
- Maintain data on goals set in both informal/formal planning meetings on Kerry’s Place electronic database.
- Ensures that all reports are completed on schedule, distributed as required, and housed in the appropriate database. Working with the management team, ensure the completion and regular review of Person Directed Plans.
- Tracks Person Directed Plan meetings and Quality of Life Interviews also ensuring documentation has been uploaded into the electronic database.
- Provides coordination for facilitated planning or quality interview meetings.
- Monitors the work flow for planning and facilitation processes.
- Prepares training packages and order learning materials as required for Quality related teaching initiatives.
- Responsible for liaising with Kerry’s Place Facilitator(s), Liaisons, Managers and support circle members as needed to ensure that processes run efficiently.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of a social services degree from a recognized Community College or University.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience of hands on support as an Autism Consultant, Autism Associate or equivalent knowledge of residential living environments for persons with developmental disabilities.
- Familiarity with applicable legislation and regulations including Social Inclusion Act, MCSS and MCYS standards and Ontario Regulation 299/10.
- Completion of Person Directed Planning Facilitation training or equivalent would be an asset.
- Knowledge of KP Policies/Procedures relative to services and support would be an asset.
- Project coordination experience is preferred.
- Proficiency in using advanced features of Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Access), Email and database structures.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Ability to meet strict confidentiality standards of Kerry’s Place.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and problem solve.
- Excellent command of English language with strong written and verbal communication skills
- French language considered an asset.
- Maintaining flexibility in dealing with a fluctuating workload.
- Ability and willingness to work flexible hours.
- Excellent interpersonal, diplomacy, and team work skills.
- Self-motivation and initiative.
- Ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision and within prescribed timelines.
- Ability to maintain composure and be responsive under difficult conditions.
- Ability to be flexible and motivated in dealing with fluctuating and unpredictable workloads.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we focus on health and wellness including fitness and family- focused benefits and work life balance.
Kerry’s Place is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Kerry’s Place is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Internal applicants – Please apply through ADP. Log in and go to Myself > Talent > Career Centre
- External applicants – Click here to apply
This position is open to Internal and External applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Kerry’s Place Autism Services.