POSITION POSTING # 1019
- SERVICE AREA: Administration
- LOCATION: Kerry’s Place Central Region – Brampton
- POSITION STATUS: Temporary Full Time (Contract to August 30, 2019; two weeks written notice prior to contract end).
- HOURS OF WORK: 35 hours per week (Days, Flexibility required)
- HOURLY PAY RATE: $14.00 per hour
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm, June 21, 2019
POSITION SUMMARY: Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and the Community Supports Manager, the Regional Administrative Assistant – Summer Student will provide general administrative support to the regional team.
- General administrative support, reception and account support to Regional Director, Manager(s), and local programs.
- Establish and maintain files, records and databases.
- Assist with file management (paper and electronic).
- Create a welcoming and friendly environment for: individuals, families, employees and the public.
- Assist in maintaining health and safety standards.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Proficient in using features of Microsoft Office Suite
- Thorough knowledge of current office procedures.
- Experience in using general office equipment.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
- French language skills will be considered an asset.
To be eligible as per the Canada Summer Job 2019 requirements, the student must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment*; and,
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
In addition to a competitive compensation package, we focus on health and wellness including fitness and family- focused benefits and work life balance.
Kerry’s Place is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Kerry’s Place is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Internal applicants – Please apply through ADP. Log in and go to Myself > Talent > Career Centre
- External applicants – Click here to apply
This position is open to Internal and External applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Kerry’s Place Autism Services.