Consultation services provide limited assistance from an Autism Consultant once a month who can work with a family or person seeking support, in learning or teaching a new skill or strategy for a specific situation. These areas can include, but, are not limited to:
- Behavioural Support Strategies
- Communication Resources
- Social and or Life Skills
- Long-term planning and Respite Supports
- Information on Kerry’s Place
Appointments are booked on a first come first serve basis and are held out of specific resource centers. Appointments are also available for support workers, teachers and other professionals seeking to learn more about ASD.
- To book a consultation appointment, please contact Toll Free: 1-833-77-KERRY (1-833-775-3779) or email email@example.com