WHEN YOU BECOME A MEMBER OF KERRY’S PLACE, IT IS TESTIMONY TO YOUR COMMITMENT TO SUPPORT THE CONTINUED EFFORTS AND IMPACTS THAT KERRY’S PLACE PROVIDES TO PERSONS WITH AUTISM SPECTRUM DISORDER AND THEIR FAMILIES EVERY DAY.
Our Membership Program results in funds that go towards services and supports provided by Kerry’s Place that are most needed.
- Regular Membership: $20.00
Enrolment grants dual membership in Kerry’s Place Autism Services and Kerry’s Place Residential. In order to have voting privileges, membership fees must be paid in full 45 days prior to the Annual General Meeting. Memberships received between Jan 1st and July 31st are valid for the current calendar year. Memberships received between Aug 1st and Dec 31st are valid until the end of the next calendar year.
Eligibility to vote at the Annual General Meetings requires a valid membership for the current calendar year as described above.
Benefits and Features of Our Membership program:
- Demonstrate your commitment to enhancing the quality of life for persons with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Dual membership for both Kerry’s Place Autism Services and Kerry’s Place Residential Services
- Voting privileges at the Kerry’s Place Autism Services & Kerry’s Place Residential Services Annual General Meetings
SHOW YOUR SUPPORT FOR KERRY’S PLACE!
FOR NEW MEMBERS
- Please fill out Your Membership Form and mail with payment to: Kerry’s Place Autism Services, 34 Berczy St. Suite 190, Aurora, ON L4G 1W9
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE MEMBERSHIP PROGRAM
- Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.