VOLUNTEER AND MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Volunteering is a great way to give back to your community, gain new experiences and make a difference in the lives of people with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Kerry’s Place Autism Services has a variety of volunteer opportunities available!
Current Volunteer Opportunities at Kerry's Place
- UPCOMING OPPORTUNITY: EmploymentWorks (Toronto, Aurora, Brampton, and Oshawa) - Volunteer opportunities available in Toronto, Aurora, Brampton, and Oshawa! Support young adults along their employment journey. Read More
- ONGOING OPPORTUNITY: The Swim Club Leisure-Based Group (Toronto) - The Swim Club is a leisure-based swim group at Holland Bloorview Children’s Hospital, which runs on Wednesday nights from September through to June. Volunteers for this program are needed from 7:30pm-9:30pm and would need to be comfortable being in a swimming pool. Read More
- ONGOING OPPORTUNITY: The Rec Room Social Group (Toronto) - The Rec Room is a youth social group for ages 11-17, and runs on Monday nights from 6-8pm at 222 Lesmill Rd. Volunteers for this program are needed on Monday nights from September through to June from 5:30 pm-8:30 pm. Read More
- ONGOING OPPORTUNITY: The Café Social Group (Toronto) - The Café is a social group for adults ages 18+, which runs on the second Tuesday of every month at 222 Lesmill Rd. Volunteer support for this program is needed on the second Tuesday of each month from 5:30 pm-8:30 pm. Read More
- ONGOING OPPORTUNITY: The Weekend Day Respite Program (Toronto) - The Weekend day respite program is for adults ages 18+ with ASD. Volunteers for this program would support the group every other weekend (Saturday & Sunday) from 9:30am-4:30pm meeting at a location near Bloor & Dufferin. Read More