POSITION POSTING #1641
- SERVICE AREA: Administration
- LOCATION: Kerry’s Place Head Office – Peel, York, Toronto
- POSITION STATUS: Permanent full-time
- HOURS OF WORK: 37.5 hours per week
- HOURLY PAY RATE: $24.96 – $31.20 per hour
CLOSING DATE: 4:30pm, May 2, 2021
Are you looking for a meaningful career full of lifelong learning and everyday adventures?
At Kerry’s Place, we help enhance the quality of life for more than 8000 people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) each year! Our dedicated team of professionals have become experts in the field through our continuous training and development programs. Get ready for a fun and vibrant career because every day is an adventure at Kerry’s Place!
Why Join our Team?
We offer an amazing compensation package with a strong focus on health and wellness. We`re proud to offer our employees:
- 4 Weeks of Paid Vacation per year to start
- Additional 2 Paid Flex Days annually
- Employer Paid Group Benefits Program
- Employer Matched Pension Program (3% employer match)
- Registered Retirement Savings Plan (optional)
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Employer-Paid Training Programs
- Corporate Membership discount for Goodlife Fitness
- Career Development & Internal Growth Opportunities Available
About the Role:
Reporting to the Manager of Human Resources, the Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for tracking and analyzing recruitment statistics across the organization, sharing applicant pipeline and performance data on recruitment to internal stakeholders, representing Kerry’s Place at recruiting events, and supporting management and coordinating with regional coordinators to ensure success for recruitment processes in the organization.
- Regularly track and analyze recruitment statistics across the organization, through the utilization of the internal applicant tracking tool.
- Ensure consistency on the recruitment process across the organization.
- Share applicant pipeline and performance data with internal stakeholders.
- Complete HR metrics related to recruitment and retention and employee file compliance.
- Understanding business requirements, develop and execute sourcing plans.
- Leverage market intelligence and experience to plan, build, and execute on appropriate sourcing strategy.
- Support virtual and in-person recruiting events and participate in recruitment related projects and initiatives.
- Provide regular consultative updates and intelligence on sourcing progress, identifying opportunities and challenges and revising sourcing strategy when needed.
- Support management in the recruitment and selection process including, but not limited to, the posting of positions, candidate screening, interviewing, reference checks and preparing offer letters.
- Coordinate with Regional HR and Regional Coordinators with new hire paperwork and the new Hire Orientation/Onboarding process.
- Work with the Human Resources team to create a welcoming and supportive environment for applicants, employees of Kerry’s Place, people supported and members of the public.
- Through actions, supports the Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Plan of Kerry’s Place.
- Reviews and adheres to all Policies and Procedures, including: Finance & Administration; Services & Supports; Human Resources; Health & Safety, and all other.
- Adheres to employee responsibilities for Health & Safety as defined by the Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and applicable regulations.
- Maintain current knowledge of the total compensation plan and programs (benefits, pension, etc.), and communicate this to prospective new hires and employees.
- Ensure appropriate confidentiality is maintained for individuals and employees.
- Be familiar with legislation and regulations related to Human Resources and assist employees to locate relevant documents.
- Assist with various Human Resources Projects and provide back-up for other Human Resource functions.
- Regularly deliver professional communications regarding recruitment and sourcing to internal and external contacts.
- Support and guide the Management team to ensure professional and thorough records are maintained and up to date in the organization’s HRIS and physical filing system.
- Provide creative solutions for continual process improvements and ensure that procedures are documented and consistent as it relates to recruitment within the organization.
- Apply a continuous improvement approach to activities, models and reports to provide insights into Kerry’s Place operations, opportunities and challenges as it relates to talent acquisition.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Completion of Ontario Secondary School (or equivalent) and Human Resources experience complimented by training and/or education in Human Resources.
- CHRP designation or equivalent is preferred.
- 3 years of experience in Talent Acquisition and/or Human Resources.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Familiarity with applicable legislation and regulations.
- Working knowledge of computers and software such as: Microsoft Office, ADP, Email and the Internet.
- Demonstrated flexibility, innovation and creativity.
- Excellent problem solving and leadership skills.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
Kerry’s Place is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from all qualified persons. Kerry’s Place is also committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
- Internal applicants – Please apply through ADP. Log in and go to Myself > Talent > Career Centre
This position is open to internal applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We thank all applicants for your interest in Kerry’s Place Autism Services.