The Young Adults Project (YAP) will be expanding its virtual employment supports into the Wellington-Dufferin-Guelph and surrounding areas and Durham and Haliburton, Kawartha, Pine Ridge: including Lindsay, Kawartha Lakes and Peterborough from now until the end of February 2021.
YAP participants work 1:1 with an Autism Consultant to collaborate and establish employment goals and to work towards obtaining meaningful employment.
Areas where we can help!
- Resume support
- Career Exploration
- Job engine searching & applying
- Interview support
- Time management
- Advocating for self in the workplace
- Job retention planning
- Awareness and employer training
- Support in asking for accommodations
- Soft & hard job skills
- Support with networking/accessing other resources